16.3.13

Light

I wrote this song today,
The recording is horrible, my guitar skills are less than extraordinary, and my voice does funny things, but that's besides the point.

This is my heart.



In the beginning, You spoke
You called into being, the World.
And You whispered, Life to me
You said, Darling, my darling, you're free.
Darling, my darling, come to Me.

And the stars up above
Are boasting with their light
They sing of Your love
In the night

In the morning,
Darkness flees
Once again Your Light,
It washes over me.

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, My soul sings.
Hallelujah,
My soul sings

3 comments:

  1. The simplicity of the guitar and the purity of your voice on this one (or as you call it horrible and less than extraordinary) only further glorify the beauty of the Him. John 3:30

    - He must become greater and greater, and I must become less and less -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and haunting, as always. Great work, and never stop creating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SO much for this Janna – it’s really great to see that you can achieve so much (because your photos are consistently good) in a relatively straightforward way. Great links, too

    ReplyDelete